Friday, September 21, 2012

One sketch a day: Day 190! Huawhaaaat!!!


Hola peeps!

How's everyone doing? I for one just got over a bad allergic reaction to some chicken, the past few days!! Straight up had hives/rash or somethin all over me....totally not cool at all! Still managed to bust out the one a days tho, which I'm happy about.

Anywhoo, just wanted to say that I'll be exhibiting again at this year's CTN Expo, with my bud Ivan Aguirre! I'll be selling my SMILE IT UP sketchbook vol. 1 again. Wished I had time to do vol. 2, but with the baby here it was kinda hard to get it accomplished. Also for those of you who are out of country, I have my book at Stuart Ng's store. Once he has it online, I will give out a link. Let me know if you do buy one from him, I'll send a original sketch to you as well...the very least I can do for you :)


m00k!!

SMILE IT UP!!!


No comments: