Friday, March 15, 2013

One sketch a day: Day 365!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 year


Day 365 1 whole year of sketching!!!!!! This 1 year post is dedicated to my beautiful wife, the one who gave me this book. Thank you for being you and believing in me as an artist. I love you. 

I'll be doing day 366 tomorrow and completing the book. Thank you to everyone who came along with me on this one year adventure. I hope you enjoyed some of the sketches i did.

Here's the link to the first post, if you didn't catch a gander at it: One sketch a day: Day 1

SMILE IT UP!

5 comments:

jonathan said...

CONGRATS!!!! Do you know who made the book. I might need it to get out of my multi-year slump

Nicholas Hong said...

Wo! Congrats! Love all your character sketches but I respect more your dedication and effort putting all together. Please keep up awesome work!

Señorita Tejon said...

Whoaa!!! Congratulations!
All your sketches are great!!
I agree with Nicholas Hong, your dedication is to be admired!
Cuddles on your cool wife for giving you this sketchbook!! What a great gift! (:

Unknown said...

Whooo hooo congrats sir awesome to watch u do this

Unknown said...

Way to go! now what?! :)